fare.logiQ makes fare management much simpler and more transparent. fare.logiQ allows the management of sales and booking details from various settlement facilities and companies in a central database. Thanks to a non-proprietary data interface and the allocation of company-related data in a multi-client database, you always have your accounts under perfect control.
Your data can be fed directly into your central accounting function and fare.logiQ provides appropriate interfaces for this purpose (e.g. for SAP). The fare.logiQ total accounting system is also ideally suited for complex corporate structures and large quantities of data – yet still remains intuitive to use.
- Through direct connection to all your distribution channels, you have all the numbers under control
- Your processes are simplified
- fare.logiQ is independent of the hardware you use
- TicketApp and fare.logiQ complement each other perfectly
Services in detail:
- Multi-level, configurable user management
- Manufacturer-independent standard interface for data encryption and disposal and the allocation of company-related data in a multi-client database
- Completeness check of device layers
- Flexible cash management with optional Safebag management
- Driver accounting via driver accounts
- Customizable collective booking function
- Retrospective additions and deductions in the customer centre
- Accrual accounting via daily and monthly statements
- Monthly composite reports and statistical evaluations
- Configurable, managed multi-client data storage
- Manufacturer-independent database technology, for example for Oracle or MS SQL Server
fare.logiQ has been in use across Germany for over 15 years and we have a suitable solution for any size of business. Talk to us about your needs.